Tuesday, 21 December 2010

And another one...

And here is yet another pastel card! Actually, the only thing I seem to be able to draw/paint something decent with is pastel pencil!! For some reason, that almost always seems to go right, whereas every other medium seems to almost always go wrong!!! Oh well, just the way it goes. I know I'm more lacking in skill and experience than anything when it comes to other media.

Having said that all pastel pencil pieces seem to go OK for me, I won't say this is one of my best, but it'll do. It looks a lot better mounted in this white card, (kind of like looking at the sunset through a round, white window frame).

3 comments:

Rachel Cotterill said...

It looks really warm and inviting - great sunset colours :)

adebanji said...

I also think it looks great! Nice colours and composition!

Rachel said...

Framing always improves a piece - in fact, anything you're reasonably pleased with, mount or frame, at least until you do something you like more. It will help encourage you when things aren't working so well!